Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ahem...Just a brief introduction, please.

This Blog:
I started writing this blog to keep track of my various dabbling in the creative world, now it may turn into something else along the way but my goal is to keep up with this blog everyday. I may write some personal stories on here but there will definitely be plenty of creative stuff as well.

A Little Bit About Me:
I am a very recently (Sept. 22, 2012) married young woman who is a "homemaker" of sorts. I graduated from the University of Cincinnati with 2 degrees, one in criminal justice and the other in forensic science. I am attempting going back to school again to work on another degree, Criminal Justice again but a higher level! For now I am just staying at home with my husband during the day, cleaning, cooking, homework and doing the various hobbies that I have.




My Eternabuddy (our made-up word):
Ryan is my ever so wonderful husband whom I love so much! He is my eternabuddy. Our marriage is sealed for time and all eternity, making him not just my "until death do you part" husband, he is my eternal companion/buddy from September 22, 2012 and on (even past death). He makes an amazing companion in life, an awesome best friend and a great debater. I feel super blessed every single day to be married to him!! He amazes me everyday with his creativity, his loving demeanor, his great spirit and his knowledge of every fact that no one else probably knows hahah he is so random, fun, weird and amazing!


The Girls:
I have two wonderful, 9 year old, twin sister-in-laws/daughters that my husband and I care for (Ryan's mom died very suddenly April 23, 2012 and we have had the girls/his younger sisters ever since). We regard them as our very own children because that is how they are treated by us, they know who their parents are and they know that Ryan is their brother but we  raise them as we would raise our own children. We have a lot of fun with them!! They are both so loving, caring, funny and just a joy to have around. I am so blessed to have them in my life!!

Right now, I am loving life and hoping that I can get this thing off to a good start! Below I have attached some pictures of my family :-)

Isabel and Ryan on July 4, 2012

 Elizabeth (our diva and our Stinkbug) at Stricker's Grove- July 2012

Isabel (our crazy one and our Stickbug) at Stricker's Grove- July 2012
 Isabel and my dad at a Columbus Crew Soccer Game. In recent years my dad has lost a lost of weight and this jacket used to fit him very tightly... Now he can fit a whole child in it with him!
*side note: this game was 3 days before our wedding... It helped to relax :)

 Ryan and I at Stricker's Grove- July 2012

 Our wedding day!!

 Our usual high-five fashion!

 One of my favorite photos of us. Engagement session :)

 All 4 of us at my college graduation, July 2012

 My Birthday- December 2012

 Isabel & Ryan, Daddy-Daughter Dance, March 2013

 Elizabeth & Ryan, Daddy-Daughter Dance, March 2013

 Elizabeth and I setting up to host Thanksgiving (she was super excited and really helpful), November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment